Join Our Midtown Toronto Therapy Team and Advance Your Career
Position: Social Worker/ Psychotherapist
Are you a skilled and empathetic psychotherapist seeking an opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of others? Look no further! We are a well-established and reputable mental health clinic in search of a dedicated and compassionate psychotherapist to join our team. As a valued member of our clinic, you will have the opportunity to provide mental health care to individuals from diverse backgrounds, helping them navigate life’s challenges, make changes in their lives and achieve personal growth. If you possess a strong understanding of various psychotherapeutic modalities, a genuine passion for empowering others, and a commitment to fostering a nurturing and inclusive environment, we invite you to apply for this position.
Our ideal new hire is a social worker/psychotherapist who possesses training and experience in a number of therapeutic modalities and works from a client-centered approach.
- Master’s level training in psychology, social work, counselling, or related area.
- License to practice independently in Ontario with the CRPO, CPO, or be a RSW.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience providing psychotherapy to couples, children and/or individuals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of ethical/legal obligations of clinical practice, and familiarity with practice standards of the regulatory colleges (CPO, CPRO).
- Availability to provide at least client hour sessions per week and ideally able to provide 10 hours in person at our midtown Toronto location.
- Flexible work hours with the option of providing services both in-person and virtually.
- Training on the use of electronic health records platform provided.
- Mentoring and clinical supervision provided by a Registered Psychologist.
- Monthly group peer meetings and educational opportunities.
- Freedom from managing the business of a private practice (eg: marketing, billing, EHR, etc. provided by the clinic).
- Opportunity to join a community of supportive and experienced clinicians with varied educational and professional backgrounds.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume in confidence with subject line: Psychotherapist Position
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.